Conductors are well suited to jobs that allow them to use their problem-solving abilities to serve the team by removing the obstacles that prevent people from doing their best. They have the ability to persuade people and negotiate successfully with them. When there is an immediate problem that needs fixing, the Conductor jumps right on it.
Conductors can excel at:
- Critical thinking, which involves using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Learning management strategy, which involves selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things to someone.
- Persuasion, influencing, and negotiating with others.
Conductors generally are attracted to jobs that involve:
- Finding and fixing problems, such as being an inspector, quality control manager, collections agent, or copy editor.
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others improve their knowledge or skills.